I was standing on the balcony the other day enjoying the lovely sun, and then I realized myself watching the people passing by. I was in Beirut of course, not in the mountains where i would be only watching the green trees, the birds, the cats and the blue skies.
And from my observation I could see a lot of different types of people, I could see
- The chic lady with her suitcase walking slowly to her destination
- The chic men with lovely ties talking on their phones
- The bunch of guys going out for lunch break, or having a smoke together
- The nurses with their white blouse sitting in the back yard of the hospital for their break
- The hurried, running to his destination
- The studious girls with their books
- The delivery boys on their skinny motorcycles, going wrong way disturbing the traffic in so many ways
- The teenagers with their headphones on, listening to their favorite music
- The bunch of girls exchanging stories and giggling on the way
- The old lady barely holding up, trying to walk to the mini-market
- The hungry having his favorite Mankoushe
- The sweet couples holding hands and smiling to each other
- The nervous shouting and quarreling over the phone
- The beggars, kids and adults
- The lost asking for directions
- The cute old men having a chat
Which made me think, How do I look during the day??
What's the first impression that people can have about me while walking on the streets?
Did i get it right about them??
What do you think?? I would like to have your feedbacks...